THE FALLEN RENEGADES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FALLEN RENEGADES

Continue to our new site: http://thefallenrenegades.guildlaunch.com/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Attributes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoramir

Thoramir

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Character sheet

Important Attributes Empty
PostSubject: Important Attributes   Important Attributes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:18 pm

I would like all of you guys to lay down your opinion on the most important Attributes for Hunters and the appropriate balance between them.

We all know from all MMORPG games that Agility is the most important, but what about Fate, Will, Might, etc....
Which would be the second most important, etc...

This would help us Hunters get a good look on your points of view and choose the best configuration for future.

Thanks,

Thoramir
Back to top Go down
Tigrim
Tigrim

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet

Important Attributes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Attributes   Important Attributes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:35 pm

To my knowledge, besides agility you need fate alot since as hunter you run out of power all the time, so I'd consider it 2nd. After that I'd rate vitality, since you will want to last a bit longer after a mob gets to you. A good portion of will shall help to recover after battle, since - in my experience - it always were the hunters which needed a long time to get to full morale/power. As hunter, might I would rather neglect.

Summary of my view:
1. Agility
2. Fate
3. Vitality
4. Will

Of course, some in-combat power regeneration items should help alot, for which you can find some as bracelet or weapons (and shields, which ain't for you).
Back to top Go down

Important Attributes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE FALLEN RENEGADES :: Hunter-
Jump to: