THE FALLEN RENEGADES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FALLEN RENEGADES

Continue to our new site: http://thefallenrenegades.guildlaunch.com/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bah, no proper women for us ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigrim
Tigrim

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet

Bah, no proper women for us ? Empty
PostSubject: Bah, no proper women for us ?   Bah, no proper women for us ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:12 am

Where's those lovely short hairy and well-rounded ladies with that special odor I am missing so much ? The world is full of skinny naked tall female beings that hardly appeal to any true dwarf. They are fragile and you'd hardly dare to touch them at your liking. Also I wonder if anyone ever has seen any dwarf children - not me, at least.

Not having seen anything like from other races, I start wondering how our race actually breeds, and I for sure am too old a dwarf to remember my own "creation details". Possibly us dwarves don't even breed at all, I think I shall seek out our Dwarven Master in Thorin's Hall to learn more about the very basics of our existence.

Now, to those other races who might read my concerns: You might think that dwarven men and women are all the same, but we aren't. While our look is somewhat similar - hooray for sturdy women! - we find the difference not from the look of a dwarf but by his/her smell. Much easier this is anyways, since I can smell at much longer distances than I can look. This didn't help me in finding a dwarven woman yet though.

Currently I was thinking of trying one of the naked races, and maybe a skilled historian would be able to provide me some special hair-growth potions to "adapt" a targetted lady somewhat to my taste. Well, if she agrees only, of course.
Back to top Go down

Bah, no proper women for us ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE FALLEN RENEGADES :: Dwarves-
Jump to: