THE FALLEN RENEGADES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FALLEN RENEGADES

Continue to our new site: http://thefallenrenegades.guildlaunch.com/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minstrels love to Gossip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerras
Officer
Cerras

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Character sheet

Minstrels love to Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Minstrels love to Gossip   Minstrels love to Gossip Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:04 pm

Hey all I posted this on the lOTRO forums, maybe some of you will join Smile

Cerras tuned up his lute and started playing a quiet, romantic melody. There was a girl sitting across the room, a very pretty lass of blonde hair, blue eyes and air of confidence and influence. She seemed to like the melody and Cerras sent in her direction one of his most charming smiles, adjusting the music a bit – so now the flowing melody seemed to question the girl… But she wasn’t alone, no.. Such ladies of quality seldom travel alone. This one had no less than 3 companions – grim looking warriors, who – Cerras thought – were probably good at killing, but didn’t know much about entertaining ladies. Really, up here in the north, people were so unrefined…
But who was she? What was her name? She had to be important, so why hadn’t he heard about her yet… Information is vital, both in love and war and something had to be done about it. Cerras sat there, in a cozy corner of the inn, wodering, smiling and thinking…

OOC, kinda

First, let me introduce myself – I’m Cerras, of Gondor, but let’s change the subject now. My is a boring story. Really. Maybe you’ve already heard me shouting strange things on global lff… But most likely, I’m as anonymous as everyone.

I’ve been traveling around Eriador for some time now, meeting great people (really – I’m very positively surprised) and only one or two idiots. I love random RP, but there is something Laurelin seems to lack – a community (or maybe I’m looking in wrong places), but back in WoW (moonglade) things used to be different.

What am I rambling about? One of the reasons I decided to play LOTRO is the minstrel – the idea, RP possibilities behind this class are mindblowing. Minstrels are the ones who are supposed to restore morale (and I don’t mean the green bar) in the dark times that are coming. But mistrels are also artists – storytellers, clowns, singers and whatnot. And so it happens that artists circles usually know what’s going up with fellow artists – after all they’re competition. And when they meet, they love exchanging juicy gossip…

Okay NOW IT’S THE IMPORTANT PART

I’m proposing two things

1) Minstrel meetings: We can came up with a fancy name later, but the idea is to meet once a week, around Bree (easy access) and just RP, gossip, exchange new songs and have general fun. Of course everyone, not only minstrels, is invited. Time and place – we can discuss it later in this thread.
2) Gossip channel – now I know that some people think that rping in kinchat or general channels is a bit ‘not realistic’ and partially I agree with them, but not today. Gossip channel would be the true community builder – you see somebody die in a funny way? Tell there about it! You see somebody got a new title/item/crafted something extraordinary? Tell us about it! You think there is something going between mr.X and mrs. Y? NOW that’s what we really want to know!

And… if you think ‘it’s not going to work’ – at least give us a chance to fail
Back to top Go down
Thopor
Master
Master
Thopor

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Minstrels love to Gossip   Minstrels love to Gossip Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:00 pm

Cerras wrote:
...– grim looking warriors...

Hmm, was it me and Marlon...? Twisted Evil

P.S.

Where did you post it in LOTRO forum?
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenrenegades.forummotion.com
Cerras
Officer
Cerras

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Minstrels love to Gossip   Minstrels love to Gossip Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Nah you two are just grime Wink

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243294

the first meeting is this Saturday, 22nd!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minstrels love to Gossip   Minstrels love to Gossip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minstrels love to Gossip
Page 1 of 1